How to Log In to Bank of America
Looking For Bank of America Login and Contact Phone Numbers?
✓ Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
✓ CEO: Brian T. Moynihan
✓ Customer service: +1 800-432-1000
✓ Technical support: +1 800-933-6262
✓ Credit card support: +1 800-732-9194
✓ Website: https://bankofamerica.com
Bank of America online services make it easy to view your checking or savings accounts, get your bank statement, see your transactions and even pay bills without visiting the bank.
What is Bank of America?
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America is a multinational banking and financial services corporation. Currently, the bank is ranked 2nd on the list of United States largest banks by assets. According to the ranking results released in 2016, Bank of America is 26th largest company in the United States by total revenue. Also in the same 2016, Forbes ranked Bank of America eleventh in the list of Forbes Magazine Global 2000 largest companies in the world.
Bank of America was started as Bank of Italy in San Francisco in October 17, 1904 by Amadeo Pietro Giannini. At the time, the bank served the needs of Italian immigrants who were discriminated against by the existing American banks. The San Francisco earthquake of 1906 was the turning point for the bank, the founder; Gianni was able to save all deposits in the bank. In order to give the bank an opportunity to compete; in 1928, Giannini decided to merge Bank of Italy with the Los Angeles Bank of America. In November 3, 1930, the bank was renamed Bank of America National Trust and Savings Association.
Today, Bank of America is one of the largest banking institutions in the country. The bank serves over 56 million U.S. consumers and small business owners.
Bank of America Login: How to Sign in to Your Bank of America Account?
To start using Bank of America online services, you need to first sign up for Online Banking
Steps to Signing up for Online Banking with Bank of America
1. Fire up your favorite web browser and go to Bank of America Online Banking Enrollment page
2. You will be asked to select the state where your Bank of American account was opened.
3. If you selected that you “have a Bank of America Credit Card”, you will need to enter your credit card number
4. Enter your zip code
5. To proceed to next page, click “Continue Enrollment”
6. Supply your Bank of American debit card here
7. Enter your PIN
8. Enter the last four digits of your social security number
9. Click on “I Agree” after going through their “Terms and Conditions”
10. You will receive a confirmation Email from Bank of America after agreeing to Terms and Conditions
How to Sign In to Banking of America Online Banking
To sign in to your Bank of America online banking account, follow the steps below:
1. in your browser, type bankofamerica.com
2. In a box “Enter your Online ID”, type your Bank of America Online ID.
3. If you are using a personal computer, you can click on “Save this Online ID” so that you won’t have to type it again. If you are on public computer, please don’t use this option.
4. You will be shown an image. This image will match the SiteKey which you chose when you created your Bank of America account. If it is the same thing, simply type your Bank of America password and then click on “Sign In” to log into your account.
Best Bank of America toll-free numbers and support:
704-386-5687 – Customer Relations
800-432-1000 – CUSTOMER SERVICE
800-781-5393 – ONLINE BANKING
877-768-9836- ONLINE BANKING/BILL PAY
800-285-6000- CUSTOMER SERVICE
800-732-9194- Credit Cards